TimeSat, October 16, 2021 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
LocationGorton Center – John & Nancy Hughes Theater
Elliott Delman is a professional musician and educator in our community who for the past 6 years has courageously battled Multiple Myeloma. Please help us help Elliott, who is facing serious financial challenges because of all his medical expenses..
• Social hour begins @ 6:00 p.m.
• The FREE Concert begins @ 7:00 p.m.
• All ages are welcome and masks required as per
state of Illinois mandate & Gorton requirements
• Performers are FOES (Friends of Elliott!)
from across the United States
• Concert is free but people are encouraged
to make a donation either via Go Fund Me
or directly to Community Church Charities,
P.O. Box 26, Lake Bluff, IL 60045
• the image is of Elliott and Dan Fogelberg
from a concert they did in Champaign, Illinois
The event is Sponsored by the Community Church Charities. Please contact the Church office for more information : 847-234-8191.
Gorton Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.