ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH THE ARTS & OUR COMMUNITY
Invest in your community! Make an impact by partnering with Gorton Center and contributing to the growth and vitality of Lake Forest and Lake Bluff. Beyond the economic impact, supporting the arts also fosters a sense of community through shared experiences.
Your generous support helps Gorton Center carry out its mission to be the gathering place in the heart of our community where people connect, converse, learn, listen, play, and perform.
Sponsor support this past year allowed Gorton to:
- retain our core group of experienced arts professionals
- provide entertainment to the region
- repeatedly adapt with new approaches to programming
- continue to grow and plan for the future
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY
As a sponsor at Gorton, your business is aligned with one of the leading arts organizations in the region and you can play a significant role in sustaining a healthy arts presence on Chicago’s North Shore. A thriving Gorton Center is key to Lake Forest’s future as a bustling, vibrant town and we need your support to keep us moving forward.
Gorton’s patron base remains strong, and we continue to boast a dedicated group of North Shore and Lake County fans. Sponsorship is a great way to connect with this desirable audience.
Opportunities for Sponsorship & Underwriting at Gorton in 2023 and Beyond
Opportunities are available to underwrite a series, an individual performance, or to create your own multi-show package. Additional partnerships for youth and family programs, community events, special events, and custom packages are also available. Opportunities vary to accommodate your budget and goals. Costs for sponsoring depends on the program’s cost, artist fees, and anticipated attendance.
Sponsorships range from $500 to $25000 and more, with benefits that include:
- Recognition in print and digital communication
- Recognition on and/or from stage
- Credit on Gorton Center website (90K annual visitors) with link to your website
- Acknowledgement in Gorton’s newsletter and program guide, published three times a year (and distributed to over 16K area households)
- Tickets to share with clients, employees, or other organizations
- Discounts on facility rentals the night of your event at certain levels
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
The high-quality performances and programs we present at Gorton Center are accessible to a broad audience in large part because of our corporate partners.
Gorton Center is deeply grateful for the support from corporate, government, private, and family foundations.
Singing is Good for You!
Singing with Others Might be Even Better! The Washington Post recently …
The Oshima Brothers Return to Gorton on November 4th!
This dynamic brother duo keep winning accolades and are becoming a favorite everywhere they go. Join us to see them live on November 4th at Gorton!