NONPROFIT OFFICE SPACE
Gorton rents space in our historic building to other nonprofits and we are currently “home” to ten 501c3 organizations that benefit from reduced lease rates, shared public-relations, and co-location services. By offering a collaborative-creative working environment, Gorton Center helps these nonprofits thrive and focus on their missions.
- Take advantage of below-market rental rates for office space.
- Rent includes utilities.
- Book your FREE conference room (monthly).
- Discounted rates for premier event and meeting space at Gorton, including our 309-seat theater
Promote Your Cause
- Leverage increased social media and marketing presence in cooperation with Gorton Center communications.
- Use our street-side signboards to promote and advertise events
- Collaborate with other co-located nonprofit organizations.
- Share resources and calendars, plan joint events, brainstorm, learn and grow
Singing is Good for You!
Singing with Others Might be Even Better! The Washington Post recently …
The Oshima Brothers Return to Gorton on November 4th!
This dynamic brother duo keep winning accolades and are becoming a favorite everywhere they go. Join us to see them live on November 4th at Gorton!