NONPROFIT OFFICE SPACE
Gorton rents space in our historic building to other nonprofits and we are currently “home” to ten 501c3 organizations that benefit from reduced lease rates, shared public-relations, and co-location services. By offering a collaborative-creative working environment, Gorton Center helps these nonprofits thrive and focus on their missions.
- Take advantage of below-market rental rates for office space.
- Rent includes utilities.
- Book your FREE conference room (monthly).
- Discounted rates for premier event and meeting space at Gorton, including our 309-seat theater
Promote Your Cause
- Leverage increased social media and marketing presence in cooperation with Gorton Center communications.
- Use our street-side signboards to promote and advertise events
- Collaborate with other co-located nonprofit organizations.
- Share resources and calendars, plan joint events, brainstorm, learn and grow
A bright space with large windows, high ceilings and a carpeted floor. The suite is 696 square feet and rents for $19 per square foot, or $1,103 per month.
- Quarterly tenent meetings/lunches to network with the other resident non-profit organizations in the building
- Link to your organization on Gorton's website
- One courtesy meeting room per month on lower level for Board meetings
- Discounted rental rates when hosting events at Gorton
- Shared use of 2nd floor kitchenette
- Storage space available in Gorton attic
- Fully handicap accessible building including Hearing Loop in Stuart Room and Theater
Gorton Drama Studio announces new faculty member
Matt Mueller added as musical director for the upcoming class and production of “Peter Pan: The Original Adaptation” that begins Wednesday, January 10 at Gorton Center in Lake Forest
Gorton Center Celebrates its 50th Anniversary in 2024
From the epic Mountainfilm on Tour Festival and the inspiring Giordano Dance Chicago, to concerts and comedians, there is something for everyone!