Wednesdays, September 13 - October 18
TimeWed, September 13, 2023 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
400 East Illinois Road Lake Forest, IL 60045
Do your kids want to build robots? Do they like math and science? Then this class is for them! In this RoboThink robotics program, students take to the skies – they will be building a variety of planes, helicopters and other flying machines. They’ll learn basic robotics and engineering concepts and some interesting facts about the history of flight. (There might even be a paper airplane or two!) Ages 7 – 12
Taking a STEM class like RoboThink can be highly beneficial for a child’s development:
- By engaging in hands-on, real-world activities, children learn to analyze situations, think critically, and develop effective problem-solving skills, which are valuable in various aspects of life.
- STEM education fosters creativity and innovation by encouraging children to think outside the box. It cultivates an environment where they can experiment, explore, and develop new ideas. This creative thinking is crucial in finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
- STEM classes cover science, technology, engineering, and mathematics and students can enhance their understanding and knowledge in these fields.
- In today’s digital age, technology plays a crucial role in almost every aspect of life. STEM classes provide children with the opportunity to develop technological literacy and proficiency.
- STEM classes often involve collaborative projects and group work, allowing children to develop teamwork and collaboration skills. They learn how to communicate effectively, delegate tasks, and work together towards a common goal.
RoboThink is a leading STEM, coding, robotics and engineering program nurturing geniuses across 23 countries to thousands of students each day. Our exciting themed STEM programs develops core STEM skills that students apply to school subjects and their future careers.
Gorton Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes.
Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.