A class with Sarah Berto from Confidence with Etiquette teaches your child etiquette, good manners and gives them the self-confidence that can open many doors! Class runs for 3 weeks on Saturdays, February 19, 26 & March 5, 11:30am – 12:30pm.
The children learn :
– How to take care of fragile things by setting the table for a two-course meal using porcelain dinnerware, proper cutlery and glasses. They learn how to be mindful by being patient and taking turns.
– How to take care of themselves by learning a good posture, handshake and eye contact, as well as sitting up straight, elbows off the table etc.
– How to take care of others by thinking first about the other person by paying attention, listening with good eye contact, making conversation, and at the table when passing food, and waiting to eat etc.
AGES: 5 to 8-Year-Olds
*Please notify us of any allergies – Libby@nullgortoncenter.org
This class runs Saturdays, February 19 – March 5, 11:30am – 12:30pm
Gorton Center is proud to prioritize safety throughout our building. Gorton follows all state of Illinois and CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19. Following is a summary of current mitigations:
– Patrons must wear a mask in the building regardless of vaccination status
– Social Distancing is encouraged
– Gorton continues to utilize best practices during regular building cleaning
Gorton has Installed active ionic oxidation air purifiers on Gorton’s heating and cooling systems to purify the air and kill airborne pathogens. Gorton Center puts the health and safety of our patrons and staff first. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Gorton Center with any questions or concerns at gortoncenter.org
Gorton Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.