- This event has passed.
Gorton’s Yuletide Tour of Lights
DOWNLOAD THE MAP BELOW TO YOUR DEVICE; HERE’S HOW:
- DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE
- SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO FIND THE GORTON TOUR
- CLICK ON THE GORTON TOUR AND YOU ARE READY TO GO!
- IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES WITH THE APP OR SIMPLY WANT AN ONLINE VERSION CLICK HERE!
Let’s come together safely as a community and celebrate the season with a tour of Lake Forest/Lake Bluff around-town holiday lights! With restrictions in play, and a year most of us will never forget, it’s time to get creative with our holiday cheer. Grab your loved ones- pile in the car, download our map and SPOTIFY PLAYLIST HERE and drive the best light viewing Tree City USA has to offer.
Merry & Bright Details:
- Download Gorton’s map and playlist and head for the town. We are scouting out the best route for viewing our town’s beautiful lights-parks and residential.
- Map will be ready for download by December 9th!
- Be on the lookout for Gorton’s yard ornaments, designating home entries on which you can vote!
- Cast your vote online by December 22nd in order for your vote to be counted.
- Winner announced December 23rd!
Ho Ho Ho Home Entry:
- Sign up through link below BY FRIDAY DECEMBER 4TH
- Your name will not be provided on the map, your address will be designated with a pin
- Gorton will provide you with a lawn ornament to landmark your participation in the home tour
- Spectators will vote on their favorite home
- Winners receive special Gorton prizes!
Just for fun-check out Leslie Odom Jr.’s cool song “Snow” below!
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.
By purchasing a ticket to an event at Gorton, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and/or I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending or participating in a Gorton program, event or activity and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Gorton may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Gorton employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my or my child(ren)’s attendance at Gorton or participation in a Gorton program, event or activity (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Gorton program, event or activity. Artists, dates, times, prices and fees are subject to change.