2nd Floor Studio Space – Suite 229
696 square feet. $20.16 per square foot, or $1,169 per month for non-profits in 2021. ($25.57/sf, or $1,483/mo for regular renters)
Bright space with large windows, high ceilings and decorative concrete floor. Two large storage closets with sinks and built in cabinets. Could be used as studio or office space.
- Quarterly tenant meetings/lunches to network and share what is happening with the 10 other resident non-profit organizations in the building
- Link to your organization on Gorton’s website
- One courtesy meeting room per month on lower level for Board meetings
- Discounted rental rates when hosting events at Gorton
- Shared use of second-floor kitchenette
- Limited storage space available in Gorton attic
- Building that is fully handicap accessible; Stuart Room and Theater are hearing-loop equipped
Square Feet: 696
$20.16/sq. ft. in 2021, or $1,169/month for non-profits
Gorton Drama Studio announces new faculty member
Matt Mueller added as musical director for the upcoming class and production of “Peter Pan: The Original Adaptation” that begins Wednesday, January 10 at Gorton Center in Lake Forest
Gorton Center Celebrates its 50th Anniversary in 2024
From the epic Mountainfilm on Tour Festival and the inspiring Giordano Dance Chicago, to concerts and comedians, there is something for everyone!