SUMMER CAMPS FOR KIDS-PREVIEW 2020
Gorton Community Center offers a wide range of week-long summer camps for 2020. We focus on offering exceptional arts and culture to the community, and our summer camps embody that vision. Camps run from June to August and encompass a wide range of experiences – all taught by local, experienced professionals in our historic building in Lake Forest.
Our summer camp registration begins at 10am on March 11th. Check back daily as new camps are being added!
- Sewing Mini Camp- BEACH WEAR- June 10-12 from 9am-noon (ages 8-15)
- RoboThink Robotics Camp- June 15-19 from 1pm-4pm (ages 6-12)
- Etiquette Mini Camp- June 16, 17 and 18 from 11:30am-1pm (ages 7-12)
- Summer Cooking Camp- June 22-June 26 from 9am-noon (ages 6-9) and 1pm-4pm (ages 10-14)
- Sewing Camp “RED, WHITE & BLUE”-June 22-26 from 9am-noon (ages 8-15)
- Film Camp with Improv Playhouse-June 22-26 from 9am-3pm (ages 8-14)
- Writing Camp for Teens with Alice Moody-June 29-July 2 from 10am-noon (ages 13 and up)
- RoboThink Robotics Camp- July 6-10 from 1pm-4pm (ages 6-12)
- Sewing Camp “SLEEP UNDER” Sewing Camp-July 6-10 from 9am-noon (ages 8-15)
- RoboThink Robotics Camp- July 13-17 from 1pm-4pm (ages 6-12)
- Sewing Camp “PROJECT RUNWAY” Sewing Camp-July 20-24 from 9am-noon (ages 8-15)
- Active Improv Camp-July 20-24 from 10am-12 noon.
- Film Camp with Improv Playhouse-July 20-24 from 9am-3pm (ages 8-14)
- Sewing Camp “BACK TO SCHOOL” Sewing Camp-August 3-7 from 9am-noon (ages 8-15)
- Writing Camp for Teens with Alice Moody-August 10-13 from 10am-noon (ages 13 and up)
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.