- This event has passed.
Join facilitator, Joy Lenstrom on Saturday, February 15 for SoulCollage,® a creative and satisfying collage process. Joyfully deepen your understanding of the relationships between your personality parts, you and your family/community/world, and you and your dreams, symbols, and Spirit.
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Single Class: $39
During the workshop you will:
- Learn the amazing process of SoulCollage® developed in 2001 by Seena B. Frost.
- Create 5×8 collaged cards using your intuition and imagination with images provided in class.
- Reflect on the meaning of your cards through journaling and group discussion.
- Build your own unique deck of cards to gain inner wisdom and self-discovery.
- Scissors and glue, anyone can do!
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.
Class Refund and Cancellation Policy: Refunds will only be given up to one week prior to the first week of class of any session. (The refund period for some classes, which require advanced reservations or purchase of materials, may be more limited.) Cancellations will incur a $5 handling fee for programs costing under $100 and a 10% handling fee for programs with fees of $100 or more. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified, and a full refund will be given.
If this class does not meet the minimum participation requirement, you will be notified of the cancellation within one week of the start date.