Gorton’s Yuletide Tour of Lights
Gorton presents our second-annual Yuletide Tour of Lights!
Grab your loved ones, pile in the car and celebrate the season, with Gorton’s Yuletide Tour of Lights! download our map, and SPOTIFY PLAYLIST HERE, and drive the best light viewing Tree City USA has to offer.
ENTER YOUR HOUSE TO WIN!
SIGN YOUR HOUSE UP BY SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9TH.
THE MAP WILL BECOME AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD BY DECEMBER 10TH.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 28TH!
DOWNLOAD THE MAP ON DECEMBER 9TH BELOW TO YOUR DEVICE FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE (coming soon!)
- SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO FIND THE GORTON TOUR
- CLICK ON THE GORTON TOUR AND YOU ARE READY TO GO!
- IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES WITH THE APP OR SIMPLY WANT AN ONLINE VERSION CLICK HERE! (coming soon!)
Yuletide Tour of Lights Details:
- Cast your vote online anytime between December 9th – 27th in order for your vote to be counted.
- The winner will be announced on December 28th!
- The voting link will go live on December 9th on our website
Ho Ho Ho Home Entry:
- Sign up through the link below by FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH
- Your name will not be provided on the map, your address will be designated with a pin
- Spectators will vote on their favorite home by voting for their favorite address
- Winner will receive a prize!
The Gorton Center building will not be part of the tour.
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.
By purchasing a ticket to an event at Gorton, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and/or I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending or participating in a program, event or activity and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Gorton may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Gorton employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my or my child(ren)’s attendance at Gorton or participation in a Gorton program, event or activity (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any program, event or activity that took place at Gorton.
Artists, dates, times, prices and fees are subject to change.