- This event has passed.
Give the Gift of Gorton 2020
Shopping for a Christmas gift can be quite challenging, but finding a present that stands out from every other one under the tree? Now that’s really tough. Luckily, Gorton Community Center has fun, personalized, and unique gifts any recipient will love. No matter who you are shopping for, you can’t go wrong with the Gift of Gorton!
Gift Packages Include:
- SALSArobics Gift Package, $50: 6 Classes for the price of 5, $60 value (must be used between January 2 – February 27, 2021) Click ‘SALSArobics’ to purchase!
- Cooking with Marina Gift Package, $100: 6 Classes for the price of 5, $120 value. Click ‘Marina Cooking’ to purchase!
- Red Rose and Rosé! $70 Enjoy our annual Red Rose Jazz concert live-streamed directly to you on January 10th at 4pm, and grab a bottle of wine and appetizers with a gift card valued at $50 to Highwood’s hip new micro winery, Pazzo Di Vino!
- Alyssa Allgood Scat and a Sidecar! $60-Enjoy a cocktail kit from local purveyor Courtyard Wines with all the fixin’s for the Sidecar, the quintessential 1920’s cocktail created at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris, one of the most famous jazz bars in the world! Toast 2021 with your handcrafted drink in your hand, your loved one by your side, and tune into the nostalgic sounds of Alyssa livestreamed direct to you on Saturday February 20th at 5:30pm (please note, if IL restrictions allow gatherings at this future date, event will also take place in our theater)
- Two tickets to The Best of the Eagles, discounted! $76-on September 24, 2021-Enjoy a 15% discount on tickets to this signature event to take place in our theater or, if social distance is required, on our outdoor stage! This has been acclaimed as the best Eagles cover bands in the country!
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.
By purchasing a ticket to an event at Gorton, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and/or I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending or participating in a Gorton program, event or activity and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Gorton may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Gorton employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my or my child(ren)’s attendance at Gorton or participation in a Gorton program, event or activity (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Gorton, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Gorton program, event or activity.