- This event has passed.
Animal Education & Rescue Gala Dinner Fundraiser
Are you an animal lover? We are too!
Join us for a night dedicated to raising money to continue Animal Education and Rescue’s mission to helping countless numbers of animals and people through rescue, education, and therapy! Meet and connect with fellow animal lovers for our Annual Gala Dinner Fundraiser on Saturday, November 2, 2019, at 6 pm.
Prepare yourself for a fun-filled night that includes:
• Live pianist
• Themed raffle baskets
• Live auction (featured item: Four Bears tickets on the media deck!)
• Silent auction
• Chef prepared dinner
• Heartfelt video showcasing what AEAR has accomplished during the year
And featuring an inspirational speech by AEAR founder and director:
Sandy Kamen Wisniewski – “Animals, Our Teachers, Our Friends”.
There is limited seating so please purchase your tickets at www.aear.org.
Animal Education and Rescue, NFP, is an Illinois not for profit 501(c)(3) organization. ALL of our work is done through donations and our great team of volunteers.
In addition to finding homes for rescue pets, we focus a lot of our efforts towards helping our local community through programs including:
• Pet Therapy: bringing animals into Lake County nursing homes.
• Educational Program: visiting local schools and community centers to help teach kids about proper pet care and treatment.
• Youth Program: giving youth hands-on experience with animals and volunteer experiences.
To learn more about this great organization, please visit www.aear.org.
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.