Awesome Cooking Camp with Chef Romie for Kids
Chef Romie is offering 2 Camps that run from June 18-22, 2018
Going into Kindergarten – 2nd Grade is from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Going into 3rd Grade – 5th Grade is from 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Kids will be learning knife skills, cooking, baking, and having a fun time while remaining safe in the kitchen:
- We will be, cutting fruits and vegetable to make a rainbow organic salad with fresh homemade vinaigrette and fresh baked french bread.
- Making delicious homemade pizza with dough made in class and fresh ingredients.
- Chicken and waffles with apricot maple syrup and fresh cut apricot.
- Build your own pasta. Each camper will select their ingredients to customize their delicious pasta dish.
- Baking cookies and personalizing the decorations.
Campers receive own apron with their names on them and a recipe booklet with all meals made in class.
*Campers MUST notify Gorton of any food allergies.
Gorton Community Center will take and may use photos and videos from this event for its promotional purposes. Your attendance indicates your consent to the above.
Class Refund and Cancellation Policy: Refunds will only be given up to one week prior to the first week of class of any session. (The refund period for some classes, which require advanced reservations or purchase of materials, may be more limited.) Cancellations will incur a $5 handling fee for programs costing under $100 and a 10% handling fee for programs with fees of $100 or more. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified, and a full refund will be given.