Marketing and Special Project Intern
Gorton Community Center is seeking a Marketing and Special Project Intern. The position is unpaid and available for 2018. Credit opportunities are available. The intern will work closely with Amy Wagliardo, Executive Director; Libby Johnson, Program Director; Cheryl Ashley, Marketing Director, Ann Wildman, Special Events Manager, and Jamie Hall, Special Events & Film Manager.
- Write and design newsletters, press releases, and fact sheets.
- Write copy for print and online communications.
- Monitor social forums including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram and develop and implement new strategies for effectively engaging interested parties via electronic communications and social networks.
- Manage website content changes and maximize its connections.
- Manage Salsa, Gorton’s donor database
- Develop new strategies for direct mail communications.
- Keep electronic media content current and timely.
- Ensure all links to outside sources are active.
- Seek new opportunities to list information and increase Gorton’s web presence.
- Build Gorton’s presence on Facebook and LinkedIn through regular postings and interactions with users.
Please submit your letter and resume to email@example.com